Friday, October 23, 2015

Wacky Watching Vampire Diaries Season 2



And now we are into the hot mess of brotherly love triangle... And yet, I am still watching. The werewolf element was really cool. I was intensely disappointed that we lost Mason... Now that was some delicious eye candy. Plus, anyone who knows me knows I am more of a werewolf fan.


I do find myself spending more time doing other things while it is playing in the background. So much silly nonsense. I feel compelled to keep watching, but find myself writing while it plays in the background, or playing solitaire on my phone.

I am definitely glad I am not a teenager anymore.

It has been pretty cool recognizing parts of Savannah. My sister used to live there and I would go to visit.

But I find myself wondering why I still have this playing in the background. It does have some pretty cool music...

What are your thoughts, are you a Vampire Diaries fan?

Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment