Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Vampire Diaries, Season 3 review

I really cannot tell you why I am still watching this. It is just getting ridiculous. Klaus and the original family story line is just silly. I feel like we are going on a Stackhouse-style incorporation of all sorts of crazy mythologies. The moment they add faeries, I am out.



The brotherly love triangle has ramped way up, ugh...

And in case folks like me get sick of that, they have thrown in a couple other love triangles. Jeremy and his ex-girlfriend Anna who is now a ghost, are kind of "figuratively" cheating on Bonnie. Because, you know, you can only emotionally cheat with a ghost, what with her having no corporeal form.  The other love triangle is with Caroline, her werewolf boyfriend Tyler, and Klaus.... because every girl wants two idiots fighting for her love, right?

I just wanted one good guy, and I got him. No love triangle drama necessary.

Oh, and seriously, after everything they have been through, Elaina is going to become a vampire? Who never saw that coming? You know the old saying, you play with snakes you are bound to get bit.

And yet, as I write this post, season four is playing in the background. Me and my compulsive need to finish things... Am I the only one who goes through this?

On a plus note, the story line has so little significant changes that it is easy to have it playing while I do other things and I am rarely distracted from my task...

That really isn't a bonus for the series, though. How did they ever get six seasons?

Are you a fan of Vampire Diaries? Who is your favorite character? What story arc do you enjoy most?

No comments:

Post a Comment