Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Finishing a First Draft Feels Good!

Hello my lovelies!

Things have been hectic over here as usual! But I am feeling really accomplished. I have finished the first draft of Hell School: Fresh Meat, and am on track for a March release date! SQUEEE!!!!

I cannot tell you how good it feel to finish a draft! There is this huge weight that lifts. But it is far from finished, and I am eagerly ready to start working on the content edits. It has been too long since my last book came out!

This is the serial stalker I have been working on. Book one is Sam Havre's freshman year of high school in a new town. We meet the friends who are going to shape the series, as well as the beginning of her creepy stalker.

I am looking for four or five people who would like to provide a read through and let me know what you think.

If you would like to assist, please let me know in the comments below!

Until next time,

Keep Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment